Mailing List Archive

Support open source code!

RE: Linux/Mozilla related Short-Term Contract

Lest this discussion continue any further and in response to the message
below let me state the following:

*	the goal of the original post was a request to see if anyone has
interest in doing some linux-related contract work
*	there was no mention of the status of the source / open source or
not
*	the work done in this regard would be done according to the
preferences of the contractee as long as the ultimate goal is achieved
*	as a commercial entity the company abides by all licencing
agreements used/required by the respective software components
*	I will be truthful and say that

I received a comment from one individual which, though entitled to his
opinion, was not very useful or relevant to the posting IMO.

As for comments made below, the comments reflected the precise attitudes of
the writers.  The writer below chose to make certain comments publicly and I
responded publicly.  This is the nature of a newsgroup.  Comments mailed
individually would be responded to individually.

winmail.dat

Home | Main Index | Thread Index