Mailing List Archive

Support open source code!

This "Internet" thing is pretty neat (Really: xpdf)

This morning I was frustrated by the lack of a data sheet for a part we are
using.  I visited the SGS-Thomson home page (thanks John :-), picked up a
copy of the data sheet I wanted, viewed it with xpdf (the free PDF viewer,
aka "Acrobat for the X generation"), selected a couple of pages of timing
diagrams to print in PostScript format... and I was back at work faster than
I could have begged a description from an application engineer somewhere.

xpdf  http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/dn0o/xpdf/xpdf.html
(an RPM is available for Red Hat fans in the /pub/contrib collection)

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo  7j1ajh@example.com  <URL:http://shrine.cyber.ad.jp/~jwt/>