Mailing List Archive

[tlug] New lead sysadmin

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 07:39:14PM +0900, A.Sajjad Zaidi wrote:

> If Chris welcomes it, Ill volunteer.

*poof* It's yours.

Pull my public key off your friendly neighbourhood key server, send me your
desired password (_not_ a hash) and userid and public key, I'll send the
account details directly.

Coordinate all server changes with the ad-hoc TLUG server committee, currently
consisting of Ayako.  You'll want to change the root password and remove
my account (and all aliases) immediately.

Ladies and gentlemen of TLUG, please welcome your new TLUG lead sysadmin.
Treat him well.

-- Chris
           GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index