Mailing List Archive

Re: [tlug] LAN Card Drivers-(NTT ME SSLAN card 11HQ)

Mark "Clu3l355 lu53r" Sargent wrote:

> >Does this link help?
> >"NTT-ME MN7530 付属 MN SS-LAN CARD 11 HQ の設定(debian sarge)"
> >http://www.geocities.jp/apple_grapejuice/linux/mn7530.html
>
> tnx Jim, will have a Japanese friend help me with it when he and I are both free.
[...]
> Note: Josh(Mr. Ball Breaker as he likes to call himself sometimes</;-), I'm sending this via my
> providers web mailer, and it doesn't seem to quote with the usual, "Joe Bloggs wrote", so sorry
> for that if it's a nusiance to anyone.

Heh, I *have* to rise to this troll! ;)

Even when posting from crap-o-licious webmail, you can always quote
manually. Simply copy the name (and email address, if you wish) of the
person to who you are replying, and stick it at the top of the email
(like I have done here).

--Josh "Call me Angus Young!" Glover

Home | Main Index | Thread Index