Mailing List Archive

[tlug] Completely OT - not even close

Please excuse this message, but you guys might know where I can find this
answer and I can't seem to find anyone else that might.

Anybody know where I could get recipes for squid on a stick? The little
whole squid variety that they sell at carnivals and people cook on
hibachis at the beach?

I'd like to give it a go, but don't really want to experiment with options
for quill, skin, guts and ink sack and I know that heat and cook time are
pretty critical with squid.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index