Mailing List Archive

Re: [tlug] Kernel Code Reading Party of YLUG

On 05/07/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

Josh's comment does provide the opportunity to take insult, I guess,

I guess; Keith pointed out the same to me. I certainly did not indent it to be insulting.

Josh'ingly wrote:

 > I actually had to read the Japanese to figure out what it meant.

C'mon!  The semantics surely were obvious, given the position in the
message, no?

Yeah, I took a guess at what it was, but I still had to read the original to be sure.

If they wanted me to represent them, they'd pay me like a corporate
lawyer.  Which they don't. :-(

Oh c'mon yerself! I seem to remember a late night cab ride to Chiba, courtesy of the taxpayers! ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh

Home | Main Index | Thread Index