Mailing List Archive

Re: [tlug] ISP Opinion

2009/3/27 Jason Hall <jason@example.com>
We need a better Internet connection at work and are considering UCOM's
"Hikari Business Access" package. It's a dedicated 100Mbps connection
with 8 IPs (5 usable) and no PPPoE.

Anyone have any experience or opinions about their service?

A client of mine has had one of these connections for a few years. Does exactly what it says on the tin. I can't say anything about their customer service, since everything Just Works and we've never needed to contact them...

Edmund Edgar

Home | Main Index | Thread Index