Mailing List Archive

Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Edward Middleton
<edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:
> On 03/16/2011 09:01 PM, Raymond Wan wrote:
>> I guess it is too late, but right now, there was a program on NHK
>> called 緊急報告 福島原発 about the Fukushima problem.  It aired from 20:00 but
>> since it is NHK :-), they will probably air it again.  The show was
>> bilingual.
>
> Was this the same show where they complained about the lack of details
> about which radionuclide's were released?

Yes -- that's the one...

It seemed like NHK put the show together not because they had all the
information necessary to put a good show together, but to address the
concerns that were floating around the best they can.  I guess after
this is all over, they'll put together another show because that's
what NHK does...  :-D

There was another show on another channel.  I skipped that one as one
was already enough.  And it wasn't bilingual...

Ray

Home | Main Index | Thread Index