Mailing List Archive

Re: [tlug] Top-posting (was: plonk [Re: Classes])

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On Wednesday, May 30, 2012, Bruno Raoult wrote:

Again, I am not for top-posting. But there are arguments to discuss about it.

Perhaps, but not on this list. Move it to tlug-admin.

Not sure to understand this statement, as this is a common interest. Moving it to tlug-admin
would look like discussing within "elite", while "normal people" won't know anything about
the decision process (and won't ever, as tlug-admin archive is password protected).

I must admit that I would not like this "hidden" process, very far from any democratic way of
taking decisions (in every democratic country, you can actually see parliament archives)...

This discussion should be public IMHO, or at least archives made public. I understand that
tlug-admin should stay private, however... Creating a third list is complicated (a list about the
list - meta-list, could we say), so keeping this discussion on the main (public) list looks the best
option...
After all we can discuss any  subject, right? (even the #$"% British "cuisine" :-)

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index