Mailing List Archive

[tlug] TSAC Meeting: Thursday, September 24th, 2009

As usual, the Tokyo Society for the Application of Currying, a group for
those interested in functional programming, will be meeting on the last
Thursday of this month, September 24th, 2009, at 7:30 PM at the offices
of Starling Software. Full information is available here:

  http://www.starling-software.com/en/tsac.html

This month, I'll be giving a report on what went on at the 2009
International Conference on Functional Programming, which I attended
around the beginning of this month.

cjs
--
                   http://www.starling-software.com